Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team and lead the development of business strategies and project plans. You will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment and informed decision-making. You will also gather and analyze KPI data and provide recommendations for product, process and business model improvements, as well as stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in technology. If you are a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and experience in business architecture, market research, data analysis, and project management, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and maintain documentation, such as project plans, business requirements, and process maps, to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned and informed.
- Develop business strategy for market intelligence platform turning operational data to insights about the market and customer behavior, rationalizing business decisions, increase efficiency, and drive growth.
- Define and analyze KPIs based on client data, operational efficiency, and revenue generation, and provide recommendations for improvement and inform strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and customer support, to ensure product and business development efforts are aligned with business strategies and objectives.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to anticipate challenges related to competition and ensure that the products and services offered stand out in a crowded market.
- Present senior management on achieved targets and industry’s best practices with regards to strategic goals and future milestones.
- Act as a liaison between non-technical SMEs to ensure effective communication.
- Define processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify needs and requirements of clients, increasing customer satisfaction and driving revenue growth for the platform and partnering vendors and companies
- Lead the design and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Oversee the Integration of our technology with 3D modeling software, ensuring a seamless and efficient user experience.
- Identify areas where AI and computer vision technology can be used to streamline and automate processes in the modeling procedures, with a focus on reducing the need for manual input and improving the overall customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in AI and computer vision technology, and identify opportunities for innovation and growth in the industry.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in tech-related domains as a Business Analyst
- Skilled in Machine Learning techniques and methods and experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated expertise in Requirements Management, Business Process Management, and Stakeholder Management
- Experienced in managing teams and leading initiatives
- Expertise in Lean Six Sigma principles and process improvement methodologies would be an asset
- Experience in data visualization would be an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.